Sunday, February 22, 2009

LOTS OF RESOPSIBILTY

As I watched, the Baby Borrowers’ today, about five teenage couple, I think it would have been a very controversial for me and my children and to look at. First of all, I would not like for my children to sleep in bed with someone of the opposite sex, whether it was a boy friend or not. Anyway wanting a baby and having a baby is two different things. A baby is lot of responsibility, been pregnant alone comes with a lot of risk, you can die giving birth also the baby can die it’s just to so much responsibility. As I watch the teens, none of them seem to have any patience or responsibility. The babies that there were caring for wasn’t even new born, and you could already see how much stress all of them was under. The couple that did an alright job so far, was the couple from Texas, Jordan and Sasha. Both of them seem to be learning from each other. Even with both of them learning, I would give all of them a couple of days, I think all of them would get frustrated and cry to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment